Custom development to empower your users and to drive your business goals.
What's the difference between a web "app" and a web "site"? Aren't web apps websites, too?
Yes. However, the difference is usually defined by who creates the content.
On a website, the organization who owns the website usually does most of the content creating. Marketing, blog posts, landing pages, staff profiles, etc. But on a web app, it is the users who fill the website with content. Like social media platforms and productivity tools.
A website that specializes in user engagement
A web app is the right choice when you are looking to move an important component of your operation online.
For example, here are a few web apps I have developed:
- A system to facilitate the annual awards programs for Home Builders' Associations and Chambers of Commerce
- A client services area for a tax office to allow their customers to submit their tax information securely online
- A system to gather consistent data across 1,600 churches
Built to match your unique objectives and workflows
You might need a web app if:
- You have a large audience of participants who need to perform very specific actions.
- You want to empower your users to act autonomously.
- Your business model doesn't fit properly in any existing platform.
- You need to ensure a high level of data sovereignty.
- You need to provide "tools", not just a place to market your brand.
How I can help
I can help you devise a solid development plan.
We will think together about all the ways you are seeking to serve your customers, so that the end result will be efficient, reliable, and a delight to use.
I can design experiences your customers will love.
Like in any relationship, listening and empathy are essential. By studying your users’ behaviour, I can help you deliver experiences your users will love.
I can build tools to serve the way you work.
Rather than limping along with haphazard solutions, I can build tools for you that are unique to the way you work. The right tools will help you to work more efficiently and to thrive amongst your competitors.